1. Africa Business Pages Services
All use of and access to the africa-business.com Web site at www.africa-business.com ("Site") and the use of the related services offered on the Site ("Services") are subject to these TOS. By using or accessing the Site or Services, you agree to be bound by these TOS. If you do not agree to these TOS, you must cease using the Site and the Services immediately. Africa Business Pages reserves the right to revise these TOS at any time, without prior notice, and you hereby agree to be bound by such changes. The permission granted herein by Africa Business Pages may be terminated at any time without cause or notice.
The Africa Business Pages graphics and database are the sole property of Gateway Marketing. You may not, without express written permission from Africa Business Pages, take the results from an Africa Business Pages search and reformat, display, re-publish, resell or otherwise abuse the information provided. If you require databases for commercial and/or other use, contact Africa Business Pages through the Feedback form provided on the Site. You may not mirror the Africa Business Pages, or result pages on your website or anywhere else without written permission from Africa Business Pages. You are not allowed to use applications or any other means to attempt to obtain large parts of the Africa Business Pages database or the Site for whatever usage.
All content on Africa Business Pages are made available for information use only. You may not use the Africa Business Pages to increase traffic to your Web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales. You may not use the Africa Business Pages logo.
You must not copy, reproduce, publish, broadcast, modify, distribute, sub-license or in any way commercially exploit any of the content on the Site or make that content available via a network. All intellectual property rights in all material, (including, but not limited to, text, video, graphics, trademarks and logos) presented on the Site or through the Services are the property of Africa Business Pages, its licensors or other third parties and are protected under applicable laws. You must not infringe the intellectual property rights of Africa Business Pages, its licensors or other third parties.
2. Content and liability disclaimer
Africa Business Pages shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on this Site or in the Services, and reserves the right to make changes to the Site and the Services without notice at any time and at its sole discretion. Accordingly, all Africa Business Pages and third party information and the Services are provided "AS IS" and Africa Business Pages expressly excludes all warranties of any kind, express or implied in relation to the Site, the Services or any goods or services advertised on the Site or via the Services. Africa Business Pages shall have no liability in relation to any contract to purchase any advertised goods or services.
Africa Business Pages may provide hypertext links to other sites which are operated by entities other than Africa Business Pages and over which Africa Business Pages has no control or connection. These sites are external to Africa Business Pages and Africa Business Pages does not endorse the information, content, goods or services on any such external site and does not accept liability or responsibility for the information, content, goods or services or privacy practices on any external site, including but not limited to, liability for breach of laws or loss or damage that may result from you visiting such external sites.
In no event shall Gateway Marketing be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the Africa Business Pages Site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
Some of the information which appears on the Africa Business Pages or through the Services is supplied by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed on the Site or through the Services are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Africa Business Pages. Africa Business Pages is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement made on the Site or in connection with the Services.
No part of the information on the Site may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher and copyright owner.
3. Disclosure policy
The information comprised in this Site is not, nor is it held out to be solicitation of any person to take any form of investment or enter into any investment, financial or other decision.
The Site is an information site only. The content of the Site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by Africa Business Pages and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment, financial or other decisions or choices based on information featured in this Site.
At all times staff of Africa Business Pages will try to ensure the accuracy of information contained on this Site. But opinion offered on the Site is always that of the author of that opinion and Africa Business Pages accepts no responsibility for these views, or the financial outcome of investments based upon them.
AFRICA BUSINESS PAGES MAKES NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT ANY SERVICE OFFERED OR ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE.
4. Membership account, password and security
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You must not disclose your password to any third party. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
You agree to notify Africa Business Pages immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. Africa Business Pages will not be liable for any loss or damages that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Africa Business Pages or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
5. Prohibited use
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, any other Africa Business Pages site or the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Africa Business Pages site/service, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site, any other Africa Business Pages sites or the Services. As a condition of your use of the Site, you must not use the Site or Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited or damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Africa Business Pages Service(s).
6. Use of services
The Site and other Africa Business Pages sites/services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, newsletters, forums, calendars and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others. You agree to use the Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Services, you will not:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
• Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, blasphemous, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, a religion or a nation, or that insults the victims of crimes against humanity by contesting the existence of those crimes;
• Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses;
• Use any material or information, including logos, trademarks, images or photographs, which is made available through the Site, any other Africa Business Pages sites or the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
• Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another or Africa Business Pages;
• Use the Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
• Upload, or otherwise make available, text or files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same
• Download any file posted by another user of a Africa Business Pages that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
• Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
Africa Business Pages does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any communication service and, therefore, Africa Business Pages specifically disclaims all liability with regard to the communication services and any actions resulting from your participation in any communication service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Africa Business Pages spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Africa Business Pages.
Africa Business Pages reserves the right to review materials posted to a forum or emails and to remove or edit any materials in its sole discretion. Africa Business Pages reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Africa Business Pages reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Africa Business Pages deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Africa Business Pages' sole discretion.
7. Storage space limitations
Africa Business Pages has no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any messages or other content maintained or transmitted by Africa Business Pages. You acknowledge that the features, parameters (for example, the amount of storage available to users) or existence of any service may change at any time without notice. You agree that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting from download of any information or content from the Site or through the Services. Africa Business Pages reserves the right to sign out, terminate or delete your accounts for any particular Service within the Africa Business Pages Site that are "inactive" for an extended period of time at its sole discretion.
You agree that Africa Business Pages may establish limits concerning use of any Africa Business Pages Service offered, including without limitation the maximum number of days that e-mail messages will be retained, the maximum number of e-mail messages that may be sent from or received by an account, the maximum size of an e-mail message that may be sent from or received, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Africa Business Pages's servers on your behalf either cumulatively or for any particular Service and the maximum number of times and duration you may access any Africa Business Pages Service in a given period of time.
8. Termination/ Restrictions
Africa Business Pages reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and to any or all Services and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Africa Business Pages may also terminate or suspend your access to the Services offered for inactivity, as set forth above, in "Storage Space and other limitations." Africa Business Pages shall have no obligation to maintain any content or to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party. Africa Business Pages reserves the rights bar users from the Site at its discretion.
9. No Spam Policy
Africa Business Pages may immediately terminate any account which is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any 'spam' or other unsolicited bulk email or spam activity such as bulk downloads of content.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Africa Business Pages, its licensors, affiliates and associates, agents or other partners and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party in relation to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit to the Site or as a result of any transaction done on or through the Site or the Services or arising from breach by you of the provisions set out in these TOS.
i. If making the Services or the Site, or any part of it, available in your jurisdiction or to you is illegal, you may not access or use the Services or the Site. If you are resident outside of the UAE you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to access or use the Services. Africa Business Pages accepts no liability for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or in relation to access of the Site or Services by persons in jurisdictions outside of the United Arab Emirates.
ii. Force Majeure - Africa Business Pages shall have no liability to you for any interruptions or delay in relation to the Site or the Services including, but not limited to, strikes, industrial disputes, war, riot, compliance with any law or governmental order or rule, fire, flood or storm.
iii - a. Law - Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
iii - b. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
iv. Entire Agreement - These TOS together with any conditions Africa Business Pages may attach to any registration request form constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and Africa Business Pages and supercedes all prior understandings and agreements with respect to the subject matter of these TOS.
v. Severability - If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these TOS to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties and the remainder of these TOS will continue in full force and effect.
vi. Notices - Any formal notices to Africa Business Pages should be sent to Africa Business Pages at PO Box 27669, Africa, United Arab Emirates.
This agreement shall govern participation in the Africa Business Pages paid membership program. By participating in the program, you will be deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions. The term ‘customer’ shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts the terms and conditions of this agreement by submitting the program registration. The program is offered to you by Africa Business Pages brought to you by Gateway Marketing Consultants.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
All clients are required to pay one-hundred percent (100%) of the cost of the campaign before its activation. All charges are quoted and billed in US Dollars unless otherwise noted. Africa Business Pages reserves the right to set and negotiate specific payment terms on a client-by-client basis.
In addition, if the advertiser is running a campaign of CPM banners, the campaign must either be paid in full by wire transfer or cheque.
If you use the monthly spending/budget control feature, you agree that your credit card will be charged the amount specified by you to ensure your account is not turned off when your account balance is lower than your defined monthly budget. The client acknowledges and agrees that any credit card and related billing and payment information that the client provides to Africa Business Pages may be shared by Africa Business Pages with companies who work on Africa Business Pages' behalf, such as payment processors and/or credit agencies solely for the purposes of checking credit and/or effecting payment to Africa Business Pages and servicing customer’s account. Africa Business Pages may also provide information in response to valid legal process, such as subpoenas, search warrants and court orders or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims. Africa Business Pages shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of such information by such third parties.
Trial Offers, Coupons, Credits and Special Offers.
Africa Business Pages reserves the right to discontinue or modify coupons, credits and special promotional offers at our discretion. The promotional credit must be applied to a new Africa Business Pages advertiser account within 15 days of creating the account and is valid only for new Africa Business Pages advertisers. Advertisers will be charged for advertising that exceeds the promotional credit and will need to suspend their campaigns if they do not wish to receive additional charges beyond the free credit amount. The free credit is subject to ad approval, valid registration and acceptance of the Africa Business Pages standard agreement and terms and conditions. The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered. Offers may be revoked at any time for any reason by Africa Business Pages One promotional credit is available per customer.
In case of any overdue payments, there will be a 5% interest rate added to the total amount. All payments should be paid within the terms agreed and due dates stated on the invoices.
Africa Business Pages Reseller members who are using a monthly plan will be auto-charged per paying period.
Africa Business Pages network has a 24 hours out-clause policy. Refund is only eligible for all the remaining (non-used) funds in the advertiser’s account to the original payment method. Refund can only be made to the original payment source. Refund by wire transfer can only be issued if the advertisers have provided full wire transfer details.
For technical support related campaigns, there is a minimum commitment of 3 active days of the starting amount.
For Customers that request a refund, there will be an additional Administrative Fee charged depending on the conditions of the refund itself. The conditions that we will charge the Customer the Administrative Fee are as follows:
- The Customer is refunding due to issues pertaining to their end of the campaign, such as lack of products to promote or any technical issues on their end.
- The Administrative Fee, if charged, will be based on 3% of the total remainder of the Customer’s deposit.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
To use the service, you must submit a complete Africa Business Pages registration form, which is available at Registration Form. As part of the registration process for the service, you agree to:
- Provide certain limited information about you as prompted to do so by the service (such information to be current, complete and accurate)
- Maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. The information requested on original signup shall be referred to as registration data (“Registration Data”).
- If Africa Business Pages discovers that any of your Registration Data is inaccurate, incomplete or not current, Africa Business Pages may terminate your right to access and receive the service immediately with or without notice. Africa Business Pages will evaluate the Registration Data in good faith and will notify you in a timely manner regarding acceptance or rejection. Africa Business Pages may reject a registration application if it determines, in its sole discretion that the user is not an appropriate subscriber or user of the service. Upon acceptance of this agreement and completion of the registration process you will have opened an account with Africa Business Pages and will become a subscriber to the Africa Business Pages service.
Site and Creative Guidelines
Africa Business Pages has a zero tolerance policy for advertisements and sites containing content that is not appropriate for viewing by a general audience. The following are examples (including but not limited to) of the type of sites we will not direct visitors to:
1. Africa Business Pages will not direct visitors to sites containing content that is not appropriate for viewing by a general audience. The following are examples (including but not limited to) of the type of sites we will not direct visitors to:
- Advertisements and sites with child pornography or sites that contain links to such content
- Advertisements and sites containing or linking to software piracy
- Advertisements and sites containing or linking to any form of illegal activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, ‘phreaking’, etc.)
- Advertisements and sites with gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm
- Advertisements and sites promoting any type of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.)
- Advertisements and sites that participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam)
- Advertisements and sites promoting any type of illegal substance or activity sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities
- Advertisements and sites with any type of content reasonable public consensus deem to be improper or inappropriate
- In addition to the terms above, for CPV full page pop-under and CPM banner ads:
Your advertisement page cannot contain any other popup windows. Any additional window generated by your site shall be considered a popup window, including popups, pop-behinds, or exit popup windows. If a popup window is installed on the URL at any time, our publishers will stop your campaign immediately and any remaining credits will be forfeited. In this case, you will not be entitled to a refund. Your advertisement page cannot have background music or sound.
You agree that you shall not include any ads (promotional creatives that will be placed on Publisher sites) that have content or links to anything malicious such as malware or viruses that attempts to undermine the good faith between Advertisers and Publishers. Any attempt to introduce such ads stated above will result in immediate suspension of your account without further notice at our sole discretion, with no refund for any remaining funds. Africa Business Pages will not be responsible, nor will be held liable, for any loss that results due to the suspension. A fine of $1000 will be enforced on the Africa Business Pages user responsible for distributing said malicious ads.
2. To ensure compliance with these terms and conditions, any client that changes their content after approval for membership MUST notify Africa Business Pages of the changes in writing IMMEDIATELY. If your site is changed during the campaign such that it includes inappropriate content, Africa Business Pages may, in their sole discretion, stop your campaign immediately. In this case, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Data Reporting (Stats): All advertising campaigns purchased on the Africa Business Pages network are served, tracked and reported by Africa Business Pages. For campaigns that involve third party serving/tracking, accounting may be beyond the control of Africa Business Pages Campaigns that use third party serving/tracking for auditing purposes may be subject to alternate or additional controls. Africa Business Pages is the sole owner of all websites, campaigns, and aggregate web user data collected by Africa Business Pages. Customers only have access to website and web user data that is collected as part of the customer’s campaign. Payment Liability: Africa Business Pages reserves the right to hold the customer and any agency, broker or other authorised representative of customer jointly and severally liable for all amounts owed to Africa Business Pages
Africa Business Pages will not be held legally or financially responsible for any content submitted by an Advertiser while using our marketing services. Individual users and advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising and other material which they submit to use for advertising and for ensuring that such content complies with all relevant legislation, such as the local laws that they are promoting the products in (such as the age of majority, promoting illegal products, etc) regardless of the location you are setting up your advertising account/campaign in.
Representations and Warranties: Customer hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Africa Business Pages and the publishers (including their successors, directors, officers, employees, agents, assigns) from and against all claims, loss, liability, damage and expense of any nature (including attorneys’ reasonable fees) in connection with the advertisement URL and its linked websites, for any actual or alleged breach of any term of this agreement. Damages: In no event shall either party be liable for special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data, loss of use, or loss of profits arising there under or from the provision of services. Limitation of Liability: Neither Africa Business Pages nor the participating sites will be subject to any liability whatsoever for:
- Any failures to provide reference or access to all or any part of the advertisement URL due to system failures or other technological failures of Africa Business Pages or of the Internet;
- Delays in delivery and/or non-delivery of a campaign, including, without limitation, difficulties with a publisher or website, difficulties with a third-party server, or electronic malfunction;
- Errors in content or omissions in any advertisement URLs provided by the customer.
Africa Business Pages will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
The Africa Business Pages Membership Program reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You are responsible for complying with any changes to the Terms and Conditions within 10 days of the date of change.
No person under the age of 18 is allowed to participate in our program unless written permission from a parent or legal guardian, notarized, signed and dated.